YouTube deleted 95% of my subscribers, due to their "massive clean-up of spam accounts."

i don’t know! any one who might be wondering… its not like you let people speak their opinions before jumping into conculison.

i dont think he would answer yes.
i left things at this We need your input. We have an idea, but we want to know if it's a good one (regarding a victim fund and banned members) - #17 by SWAPD you are a victim and this is the part where you use the victims fund:smiley:
anyway my opinion is there is should be 50/50 split on refund or 70/30% refund which ever the case. considering time and other factors i wont mention here.
the purge has been happening around almost every social media as far as i concerned. some of these are just account created by mistakes and long forgotten etc.
i think there should be a dispute forum where we can read both side otherwise let “bedroom matters stay in the bedroom”

and about this also nobody is perfect so stop expecting every one to be. because trust me your words sell you out.

It’s pretty obvious that you have a chip on your shoulder. But, after reviewing your staff notes, I can see why.

You don’t have a clean history on SWAPD, so I can understand why you would want to take a stab at me. You’re taking the side of a person who lied about the property that they’re selling. That says it all.

2 Likes

yes because upto date you never came back to help me:unamused:

What do you need help with? Please PM me and I will try to help, despite your weak attempts of making me look bad.

It’s honestly laughable that you’re taking the side of the user that essentially scammed @SWAPD. By failing to disclose that the subscribers were not real and actually botted, and by responding with “No” to the question “Have you ever engaged in purchasing fake followers/activity?,” the seller was falsely marketing his property and lying through his teeth about it. If you think that’s ethical, then I really don’t know what more to say.

Yes, although it is on a buyer to check whether the activity is real (and even based off of the socialblade, its pretty clear it wasn’t for this channel), that doesn’t justify the seller lying about the property.

You genuinely sound like you’re just trying to get back at Swapd due to previous problems you have caused in the past. It doesn’t surprise me you’re defending the seller, who falsely advertised his channel, considering you were already warned for lying on-site.

at the end of the day this is still the best platform with the best support system. I have been on every other platform - epic, fameswap ( or whatever that name is), playerup … all of them are no good. bare bunch of scammers on that site. support system is best on here

1 Like

I want that channel though so i will be on the lookout. 3,000 plus subs is still good lol

And I just remembered WHY he is acting this way. Long story short, @Chitsakakatana sold a property on SWAPD (IG). He LIED about the email being original. It wasn’t. The account got locked out, needed confirmation from the OG email which he couldn’t provide (sometimes happens with IG). Essentially, due to his lie, he lost the account and the money from the transaction.

Now that I’ve offered to help him I was reminded of this. When I told him that due to his lie I wouldn’t help him, this is the response I’ve received:

Yes, it’s crappy for me to reveal screenshots of private messages. But, this person doesn’t deserve privacy. He first attacks me, defends a scammer, all while being salty for being caught on a lie.

3 Likes

perfect! then there is no need for pm just proved my point.

“you just said there is no help i will receive” why ignore that? what is my need here?

I don’t remember each ticket/user. I genuinely wanted to help. Then when I saw the actual ticket you’re trying to get help with I laughed, because you were the root cause of all the problems in that ticket.

cmon bruh why are you out here scamming people. take that ■■■■ ( excuse my language) to telegram or fameswap or epic. this is a genuine place for genuine transactions.

If he was scamming users he would be banned. However, he was lying about the property, so he caused issues for both himself and the buyer, and ended up losing the property and receiving no money as he got the account locked.

1 Like

yes and i used to love this place until he never came back to try and help me back the account. the email that created the account was a typing error. which he wouldn’t have know. the only email that can help is the one in the current account which is the buyers email. i am not here to scam anyone. there is a difference between scamming and lying

and since he is not interested in helping i am saying this is not where am feeling safer anymore so please ban me
thank you

Sorry for your loss, but it’s clear as day and night on our side. You lied, your loss. That’s how it works. I hope you will reconsider and still use our website. We really don’t like to hold grudges. Sometimes the people we fight the most with end up being the best members! Heck, I remember I wanted to gauge (no offense) @Comfy eyes out :smiley: And @Alz !! Man, did we not get along. But, business is business and we try to get along with everyone, despite random disagreeances.

We will not ban you. We will hug you and ask you to stay! In fact, we will give you a 1x coupon for a free transaction (no fee) as a seller.

2 Likes

@Alz just did a 5K+ transaction the other day, and we literally wanted to stab each other a few months ago.
@Comfy likes to drink and get nasty! But he still sticks around and does high-end deals too!

:smiley:

3 Likes

i would like my privacy back if you don’t mind bad for business on my end

im sorry i used the incorrect term. i didnt mean to use the term scammer. plus your ID verified so i dont think an ID verified person would try to do that. but can i ask you though since i grow social media instagram accounts myself… where is your account now? what do you mean by its locked up? what happens when you attempt to login to it?

@Chitsakakatana we can anonymize your account if you really want, but I urge you to stay man.