YouTube deleted 95% of my subscribers, due to their "massive clean-up of spam accounts."

i was talking about what you said early about i dont deserve privacy

when i attempt to login, they ask to send a code to that email (buyers email) which earlier the code wasnt been sent.
when i created the account i mistakenly used the wrong email which i later added to mine.
i tried to contact the email but its a long forgotten email. so am left with the current email in the account. i also tried to contact instagram they kept asking for that email @StarUsher

the account is still there i look at it every day and it pisses me off

In that particular case, you didnā€™t. Youā€™ve sided with a person who purchased 50K fake subs, even suggested I give him a 50% refund with the account. Then you proceeded to get help with a ticket you lied in. What did you expect me to do? There is a limit to how much a person can take, and you topped my tank with that help request.

Please forgive if I have offended you, but please believe this behavior it comes with the job. I am under constant attacks, all the time. The audit came bad? Itā€™s my fault. Proved fake followers? I donā€™t know what I am talking about. Need to ask for ID? I donā€™t have the right I will be sued. FFS, 2-3 weeks ago Iā€™ve received actual death threats, and also Iā€™ve been called a pig ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , scammer, etc.

Again, I am sorry youā€™ve lost your account. But you never actually owned the OG account as youā€™ve said. You could have lost it on any other site because of that fact. We have clear warnings in each ticket that if you donā€™t own the OG email, you may lose it at transfer. You said you own it, you didnā€™t, the account got lost. Please tell me exactly what do you expect me to do in this situation?

were you the original owner of that youtube account?

He isnā€™t the seller of the account I was talking about. The seller comes from our sister site, ViralAccounts. He isnā€™t even registered on SWAPD.

oh nvm. wait so whats his issue then lol?

first of all dont snap! we need you to be calm even in a storm please!

what am saying is you lost access in your hands which should have never happened.

as for this you can have the original email but i have never seen you guys asking how the account was created eg which phone number, or email and which mobile phones which is what instagram asks. not every account is created with an email (seen) and you might be thinking you have the og email since in account data it shows the first email. you might be wrong. take this into considerations its very important. one can you give the first email and yet the account was created with a phone number its easy to ask instagram to change the email from the first number using any email address

His issue is that he feels he was wronged in one of his tickets.

@Chitsakakatana

That ticket is over, cut your losses. I am extending my hand and I want you to stay here. But forget about that account, itā€™s gone. Youā€™ve lied about the OG email, there is nothing we can do. If there was, Iā€™d try to help you. Please stay and give us another shot. The next transaction is on us.

okay

Thank you. Iā€™ve marked your account (internally) for 1x Free transaction! Thanks for keeping a cool head!

1 Like

Make sure to mention the coupon at next checkout, itā€™s not automatic. The admin has to check manually. Thanks!

1 Like

Too much drama

1 Like

Sometimes you just canā€™t help it! :smiley:

Something bothers me right now. By using SMM panels anyone can Monetize YouTube channel. All you need to do is to buy 2000 subs and several thousands views and you are good to go for YT partner program.

1 Like

Still takes months for them to review your channel and accept monetization even after that.

YouTubeā€™s review system is a joke.

it is smh. thats why if your planning to monetize from ads then its best to purchase a monetized channel.

Thanks @SWAPD!! I will surely be selling more high quality properties on here. Haha, I did learn a lot from that 6 month ban. I think it was mainly just miscommunication between all of us.

I would like to apologize to @Jason specifically if I ever said anything out of arrogance. Iā€™ve learned and changed from that long break when I was not on SWAPD.

I hope we can squash this beef, and have a great long- term relationship. I love using SWAPD, itā€™s super safe and VERY trusted. Iā€™d recommend this service to anyone! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

wait so what will happen to that YT account?

This sounds like you just got out of prison.

3 Likes