YouTube deleted 95% of my subscribers, due to their "massive clean-up of spam accounts."

Thanks @Swapd!! I will surely be selling more high quality properties on here. Haha, I did learn a lot from that 6 month ban. I think it was mainly just miscommunication between all of us.

my-man-denzel-gif-4

@StarUsher - The channel is still in my possession. I will give it back to the seller if he refunds me. If not, I will just give it to a random VIP member.

1 Like

is premium and vip the same or no?

No. VIP is free and premium is paid. VIP also get discounts. Other than that, it’s pretty much the same.

You pronounced “Comfy” wrong.

wait so am i technically a VIP member or no?

Sneaky :smiley:

1 Like

To see if you qualify visit: VIP Status - What is it and how to get it?

dang i think i came up short with 5000 dollars in purchases and transactions. im close though i think.

1 Like

Just got refunded. Seller fessed up. Giving the channel back.

Honestly got pretty lucky he did that, nice!

1 Like

@SWAPD ok now tell the seller to sell me the channel at a discounted price lol

@SWAPD I think i can make good use of the account, if you’re willing to sell, how much you want it?

Hes already returned it to the original seller as the seller refunded him for it.

1 Like

Yeah the Channel went back. Today was a good day! Won a dispute against NameCheap and a YouTube seller :smiley:

2 Likes

YouTube (stable) subs are bit costly than any other followers/likes … On some rare occasion cheap subs will roll in scammers use it and most of the subs will fly away after months…