YouTube Music Channel 141K subs / Monetization 2000$ monthly (with Verification Badge)

Amount of subscribers: 140 705
Country of subscribers (majority): France, Greece, USA, UK, Germany
Topic/Niche: Instrumental Music (Downtempo / Trip Hop / Hip Hop/ Electronica)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation):
Organic
Description:

Hi Everyone,

I would like to sell my youtube channel of music, because I stop my music activity (YouTube Sharing/Label/Events In Europe). The audience is very good for instrumental music, focused on hiphop boombap beats, triphop, downtempo, electronica and more. The monetization is started since August 2015. I have right on all videos. Some videos are monetized by other independent labels, but i have right to keep on the channel as it’s free promotion for them !

The channel is valued at 40 000$ (Negotiable), I remain open to all proposals. The channel earn arround 2000$/Monthly ! Please check all screenshots ! I work with BBTV, but the contract with them can be stop at anytime. Verication Badge is also there !

Recent Activity
activity1

March Activity

Views Demography

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

Do you want to trade account?

Hi Andreas, no it’s for sell it !

Can you send a Link please

yes i just sent it to u by pm !

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.