2020 is around the corner, and here is what is in store for you. (We're dropping prices!)

Remember My Name if Exchanging Will Start :smile:

1 Like

What about Tiktok sub-category?

1 Like

Maybe!

@SWAPD can we introduce a GHOST feature on swapd? Basically it is to be used by buyers on sellers who offer a service, you contact them, then they don’t reply again. So they ghosted you. I suppose it could be used on buyers too in a similar way. Maybe 3 ghosts equals a negative comment or something. I see lots of other buyers complaining about being ghosted as well in the comments section of posts, so it seems like a real thing. If the seller blocks the buyer for being abusive or whatever, then the ghost negative obviously wouldn’t appear :ghost::ghost::ghost:
Just trying to seperate swapd from tinder :hugs::fire:

1 Like

That sounds like a good idea, but I am afraid people could abuse this. We already have people basically snitching on other sellers to their employers (people who have insider access and provide a good service), and we have people already trying to get other successful sellers in trouble (jealousy?), and people even email us dirt (anonymously) on other members to get them banned.

But I will try to think of something to curb that problem.

2 Likes
  • Dark theme
  • Monthly / quarterly seller/provider (seller of the month)
  • SWAPD Awards (not rewards)

idk, worth a try

1 Like

We did that for a while but in all honesty I keep forgetting :frowning:

1 Like

Dark theme is doable (I think).

4 Likes

Bring it back :wink:

1 Like

Is there an option to hide all my topics to specific users? I’m tired of time wasters.

Nope, but you can mute specific users, you won’t see them contacting you.

Isn’t it possible to add that?

And maybe add a function to make offers via PM.

If you make an offer, you need to back it up 100%. If the seller accepts the offer, you end up in a ticket. If the buyer doesn’t go through, he gets banned (or a warning for each back out, 3 warnings and your out).

On the side of the potential buyer it’s a nice way to let the seller know you’re legit interested for a specific price.

4 Likes

What’s the difference between straight ignoring a user or hiding your topics from him? Unless you don’t want others to see what he posts.

And buyers do get banned all-the-time for backing out. Which ticket numbers are you talking about? We sometimes let users fly but we generally ban buyers who back out for silly reasons. I think I’ve done it like 3-4 times this week already.

Sounds really good.

1 Like

I’m interested in becoming a SWAPD moderator. I have management skills with public relations, I also own a marketing business, and a media coordinator. I manage several discord communities as well. I would make a great community manager, and would love to be apart of the team. @SWAPD

1 Like

I would like to announce that the new prices will come into effect tomorrow. But our fee calculator will not be updated until the 4th, due to the new year we are lacking on staff :slight_smile:

Hi, I have a request.

When people are posting Instagram accounts for sale can you make it mandatory so that the stat screens include the percentages.

This will allow us to get a more accurate view of age ranges and demographics. By not posting percentages it wastes time in requesting that data and the bars alone can be misconstrued.

This feature is available on both iOS and Android, user simply clicks the data and %'s show up.

Thanks, happy new year.

1 Like

Or ban me and burn my account since @RandyMarsh liked my comment. Whatevs.

1 Like

You should be thankful for my like as Ive a lot of influence here and Swapd does nothing I tell him to do

1 Like

I like your edit :joy: