500 USD to anyone who breaks Gmail login roadblocks

I don’t think its possible neither, so the way I explained will be the best way to do it from my perspective.
I have done some deals like this and I never run into a problem.

I think It just takes patience.

A “forgot password request” after a couple has always fixed this issue. However, this is on a 1 on 1 basis, dont know about 3 people

i dont see any way to bypass this because even if a solution is found it might not last or stay long.

my Suggestion is Swapd should hire an app developer to make an app that authorize logins. with permissions, basically users should authorize this app with there gmail during account transfer which will give swapd a lot of permissions granted through the app. the migration can go 1 to 1 between buyer and seller but swapd have read/view access to the gmail account through the app admin dashboard to verify if the details have been changed successfully . it might sound complicated but its a simpler way and a good developer can do it.

Do 1-1 with the buyer.

Once it is secured you can repeat the process to seller 1-1.

Time will be taken,but it’s the safest way ever

We do that already :smiley: The problem is that’s when we get locked out.

1 Like

We were thinking about something like this: ATTN: Looking for coders/developers

1 Like

That’s the thing here, you won’t get locked out if you’ve logged in Android mobile phone.

What if one party doesn’t have an Android phone?

1 Like

This only works with android phone.

Well the device model can be spoofed with a simple chrome extensions. So all parties using same device could make things easier

This problem can easily be solved using a same 4G proxy on a browser like; Puffin Browser.

People have problems following simple directions, this needs to be easy. 1/3 of casual buyer/sellers don’t even know how to use a proxy.

this always works for me

1. seller stays login while giving the details for the account.
  2. the middleman logins and the seller permits the login. the middleman most of the time uses an emulator or android phone. and changes the details.
  3. the mm passes the details to the buyer and permits the login.
    i don’t know what criteria you guys follow.

Permitting login is one thing, changing info such as phone numbers and recovery emails on file makes things messy.

I would advice not to include your phone number just hold the account temporarily until you pass it to the buyer. After you login you can logout the seller so the prompt only appears on your mobile phone.

Yes but even so, when you start changing things such as removing the sellers phone, Gmail often reverses everything back, even if the seller removed the number himself.

@carlos_marin

Gogogogogo, crack this one

Thanks bro :heart: I always love technical challenges :slight_smile:

Browser fingerprinting is illegal in my state, So I can’t help in developing this!

@SWAPD I would like Bitcoins. :100:

You just need to allow insecure logins via smtp in setting. Enforcing 2fa will only make it harder to login as gmail will start checking the logins.

1 Like

I don’t know if this will somehow help but I always enable “Use your phone to sign in” and after that all the confirmations are sent to that device instead so I don’t need any codes from seller anymore and I can just change the other stuff. I know you are asking about the account getting locked but it never happened to me while I was buying an account using this process.

Turn off 2fa and enable this: https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps
Then you can easily login, I’ve tested this method and it’s working perfectly.

1 Like