CES rep unbans / Hard Instagram Unbans / Recover anything

Service type: Instagram unbans for the hardest types

Price : 8k$ & fees starting price

:crown: [ 15 Unbans on site and counting ] :crown:

Description:

If you literally tried everything and everyone else and they still failed, you have come to the right place :moyai:

I can even unban cases failed by other reps not just failed by methods

Can recover all types including :

• Copyright
  • Counterfeit
  • Fraud and deception

And all other types !

The timeframe is usually 72 hours, but up to 3 weeks for the toughest cases

:warning: The only 2 types that I won’t consider are cybersecurity and deleted (perm) ban types and DNR

Reviews:

14 Likes

THANOS IS BACK!

6 Likes

The goat :goat:

1 Like

Yes!

Welcome back! :goat:

1 Like

Hello @Thanos can you check the chat?

Answered :slight_smile:

thank you thanos 30 minutes opened

1 Like

First copyright unbanned on Swapd today in 30 minutes :heart: and 2 recovered off site

2 Likes

xD really fast

•.• :heart:

Pls check your DMs man @Thanos

3 accounts recovered since yesterday copyright and one counterfeit. One of them was done on site. Currently have another ticket opened on site will update soon hopefully :pray::moyai::handshake::moyai:

1 Like

Can you do lil cheaper

Answered :slight_smile:

@Thanos got back a copyright ban for me in record time! Welcome back :crown: thank you for your help!

2 Likes

The copyright has been exterminated :moyai:

2 copyright done on site so far and a 3rd ticket has been opened i will update soon :moyai::moyai::moyai:

Also another counterfeit unbanned today off site :moyai::moyai::moyai::handshake::moyai::handshake::moyai::handshake::moyai:

Aaaaand 4th ticket opened! Will let you all know how it goes :moyai: :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

@SWAPD today 3 more unbans on site, can i get premium tag ? :pray: 5 out of 5 tickets closed success

5 Likes