Coronavirus - Mega thread

What concerns me is that there are 1700 confirmed cases in the US right now. 2 of those are in the NBA, 1 is in the minor leagues of the MLB, 1 is in the XFL, and Idris Elba (actor) just got confirmed.

So you’re telling me out of the 300 million+, 5 of the 1700 are high profile names? That’s something I doubt very seriously. 1700 is probably way off, due to a lack of testing. Who knows the real number.

3 Likes

hahahahah I made the same conclusion days ago when Tom Hanks tested positive

VIP people are like 0.01% of the population

And out of 1000 positive cases (at that time), 10 are VIP.s…draw your conclusion

I think positives in the US are already 100.000 or more

Infection started in November in China. US has the highest number of business people and frequent flyers in the World. Imagine how many businessmen have traveled to China from November to January when flights were halted.

And…example: in Italy we tested around 800 people per million. In the US 5 people per million.

US cases are 3777 and rising ! Supermarket aisles are empty except the beer ones :joy: Americans really don’t know what to stock up on!

2 Likes

Last Update:

Some health officials are saying this is going to get worse before it gets better

why their always jokes with @RandyMarsh hahahah a:D

1 Like

here at me we closed the border even befor any cases where… quarantine, work from home ,etc.
3 days after 16 cases, coming from italy and england… but sunny days so we start, going nature, staying healthy and not touching anyone :smiley::smile:

hahahahaa weather is about 24c so party all gems dead

Live Updates:

I’ve landed in Poland today, the airport was a ghost town. Also, men in bio-hazard suits boarded the plane and checked everyone’s temperature. They actually had the police, firemen, and a few ambulances waiting outside of the plane. We flew back from Oman which is currently a low-risk country so it was odd to see all that.

4 Likes

To think our generation also had two recessions. First the financial collapse of 2008 and now this. Damn.

Forgot to add everyone’s seeing great losses in their investments too. My portfolio has seen 8% decline so far. It’s not easy to see upper end of five figures wiped off overnight.

So yes in all this will affect eveything including social media.

3 Likes

Put things in perspective, at least we have money to lose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

For sure.

And we still have money to earn. Definitely blessed to be in SMM.

Lord only knows what the people with cafes, clubs and malls must be going through. Those that don’t have online outlets. Must be heart breaking for them to have no earning at all.

2 Likes

True. It’s a blessing to have an online business at the moment! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty hard for them.

that’s crazy

1 Like

Everyone please be safe! :raised_hands:t2: And take care of your loved ones!

1 Like

I have a slight fever today. FML. RIP admin?