Earn 20 USD in SWAPD Rewards just by signing up to SWAPD!

Starting now, every new SWAPD member will receive 20 USD via SWAPD Rewards!

To combat the stagnation of our industry, we’re offering 20 USD in SWAPD Rewards to every new member who signs up to our website! This new policy rolls out today and is already active.

What’s needed to qualify?

1. You need to be a new member
  2. You need to confirm your email address
  3. You need to confirm your phone number

Once you have joined SWAPD, you can access your rewards panel here.

What’s the catch? There is always a catch!

As much as we like, we’re not rich enough to pay everyone straight for signing up. SWAPD Rewards have a minimum payout of 50 USD. But with our bonus, you’re 20 USD closer to that threshold. That’s why this bonus is aimed at people who plan to stay on our website and actively earn SWAPD Rewards.

As a new member, how can I earn SWAPD Rewards?

1. Via our SWAPD Rewards program. SWAPD is our in-house referral program that awards our members for inviting new users. We’re the first in our industry to offer a reward program of this kind, and we’re happy to say that our members are already earning money via our platform. Simply by inviting members to SWAPD, you will earn a 2% commission from every sale or purchase they make, for life.
  2. Random contests that can be found in our Fun Category:
    SWAPD Contests, Rewards, and Merch! - SWAPD

We pay out thousands of dollars in SWAPD Rewards per month!

You don’t need to buy/sell social assets or services to make money online. You can promote our website and earn a nice steady income, providing that you find and bring us active buyers and sellers. To learn how to promote SWAPD, click here.

That is all! If you have any questions, feel free to ask below.

11 Likes

I think he should be a Verified member also

3 Likes

Point.

1 Like

While we do have it in our rules that payouts require verification, we may actually reconsider it. What if someone wants to promote SWAPD just to earn rewards and not buy/sell with people directly? That’s not causing harm to any other member in any way.

6 Likes

I’m back baby

2 Likes

Noooooooo! Anyone but you.

3 Likes

I’m a new member I just joined recently.

May be this thread is for paid ads 🥹🤣

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Time to create 1000 fake accs = 1,000*20= 20,000$ @Brant ,
Osita Iheme Reaction GIF by GrowthX

6 Likes

Ban!!!

3 Likes

That is sooo clever!! Man I’m learning soo much from your new updates / contests / policies

4 Likes

Bump! :slight_smile: