(FB/IG) Get Telegram of Meta Representative and Launch requests for 250$ (Slots 3/5)

I will open only 5 places. There are only 2 places left…

I suggest you to have a Meta Representative on Telegram, who will send your requests for 250$ to 500$ max. (Once the 5 places are taken, I will negotiate the prices at 250$ fixed!)

You pay after the service, if you rip him off he won’t work with you anymore.

Verification requests, Username claims, Name changes, Recover accounts, Appeal for unbans & more… If you have any doubts about the request you want to make, you can contact me.

Requests @ non-generic / generic and less than 5L can be processed with the representative with documents that he will ask you.

For the :

Musician, Artist, Public Figure /Celebrities, TV Hosts, Actors, Fashion Models, Record/Music Executives, Movie Producers and entertainment related brands.

You will enjoy just incredible TATs.

All strange, risky requests will be directly refused, if you abuse his trust, you show yourself insulting, he reserves the right to not work with you, I will be directly informed.

Everything is linked to my company, the slightest mistake will cause me harm, I only want a trusted buyer, I will open other slots in the future to see the good progress.

I have access to the seller’s representative, and I’ll do my best to ensure a positive outcome by testing some cases, whether they succeed or not. However, please keep in mind that I can’t test all services, and I can only examine the cases I receive within 24 hours.

5 Likes

Thanks you :point_up:t4:

All the necessary documents are available and I am thinking of creating a request for 1 username. What is the fee he will charge me when I contact him for a 5 digit username?

1 Like

The auction has ended! :tada:

• 6 users participated in this auction.
  • 11 bids placed.
  • @killua is the winner, congratulations!
  • Final bid: 3010 USD

We would like to thank you for participating! The winner will receive a checkout notification shortly and we will begin the transaction. Beep beep!

Want to host your own auction? To learn more, please visit: