How safe is buying on here

So I just recently joined this site and I was just wondering how safe it is to buy accounts off here. I see accounts going for 10k+ and just wondering if its all legit and good. Are there a lot of scammers and if so any tips on how to avoid them and not get scammed?

Naturally, anything I say will be biased, as I am the admin. However, since we’re an escrow company, we are here to keep the transactions safe. All properties and payments go through us first, thus providing both sides the protection they need.

You never directly deal with a buyer/seller, so getting cheated is highly unlikely. You can, however, fall victim to lying sellers (lying about stats). While we will do everything we can to help, the responsibility of verifying things is your burden.

I suggest you read our buyer and seller responsibilities pages before you decide to move on.

I done exactly 7 deals and all goes smoothly, trusted escrow first time once I done deal I confused whether do or not but after seeing some peoples doing deals and defiantly it’s part of Viralaccounts so no problem going for it so I doing with no issue.

2 Likes

Just sold an account yesterday. They were extremely professional and it went very well (and fast). Definitely safe.

1 Like

Definitely safe.

1 Like

its very safe. The people running this page have high working ethics and take their stuff serious. I never had any issues. They do an amazing job.

1 Like

Also just wondering if a thread has Premium under it does this mean the user and the account has been looked at and is 100% safe and legit?

The premium tag only means that initially, the property looks good. The premium tag isn’t a full endorsement by our staff. To get a fully verified listing with a full endorsement, you will need to apply for our verified tag.

Resources: