If you use CoinBase.com to send us payments, don't. You won't be able to anyway, and it could get your account frozen

Going forward any new vip members swapd will buy you a ledger, free shipping too. Merry christmas

Nice skam.

UPDATE: We have decided NOT to appease CoinBase, and we will not change our addresses. @Goofy tried to reach their support but got stuck with bot responses that led to nowhere. Long story short, if you want to continue to do business on SWAPD, drop CoinBase as your wallet. Or, alternatively, use another crypto wallet.

5 Likes

You guys should add another step in the checkout crypto ticket process for the first 2 weeks. Have people confirm they read the recent changes and to send to the new crypto addresses. Both parties could write a confirmation message before they’re presented with the wallet addresses

1 Like

It’s inconvenient for CB users however keeping your current wallet address as is will likely be more favorable for the majority of the community. CB has been garbage for a long, long time and self-custody is of prime importance in the grand scheme of things.

2 Likes

Any payment processor within the USA is a receipt for problems, especially SMM services.
Creating your own payment processor or use Bitfinex (Offshore) for processing crypto payments could be a solution.

I hope things will work out for you.

No very bad idea.

1 Like

Another thing, if you guys use Crypto.com or apps like CashApp, you may receive problems during payment confirmations on SWAPD because these two criminal companies don’t even provide users with TxIDs.

Bitstamp is doing the same thing

1 Like

LEDGER.COM - FIGHT THE POWER!

1 Like

Why don’t you setup an account with a crypto processor?

Also, FTX Pro is the only exchange to go with. There is no other good solution. Period.

For storage I agree, Ledger. Or Trezor.

Because it’s idiotic? Again, you’re giving away control.

Trezor doesn’t hold TRC :frowning:

1 Like

It’s not about giving up control it’s about being able to accept payments conveniently for your customers.

Using a cold storage wallet for daily transactions is not advisable.

No crypto payment processor holds funds, as far as I know. Instant payouts to your desired wallet on every transaction. Instantly you can put the funds wherever you want. They don’t hold funds like an exchange.

MetaMask and Trust and similar are necessary in any crypto holders life. They are required if you’re sending receiving money often. Then however often you want transfer to cold storage to keep safe.

We’ve been literally doing this for a year and it’s the best decision ever.
Would like to hear your opinion on it though, maybe I am missing something.

No crypto payment processor holds funds, as far as I know. Instant payouts to your desired wallet on every transaction. Instantly you can put the funds wherever you want. They don’t hold funds like an exchange.

The money still goes through a 3rd party. At any moment they can hold your payment, toss you from the platform for whatever reason, etc, etc.

1 Like

We’ve issued warnings in our payment details, by the way. We’ve received more reports of users accounts being frozen just for sending payments to us.

1 Like

How do you deal with exchange to EUR/USD and taxes with ledger?

You can’t do this