Introducing: SWAPD Agencies! (New feature for power sellers)

Thanks to @Jkr123 and @Fame, who pitched the idea, we are happy to introduce a new feature called SWAPD Agencies. If you’re a casual buyer/seller, then this probably won’t get you excited. However, if you’re a business tycoon running multiple tickets simultaneously, then the following message should make you happy!

What are SWAPD Agencies?

To make a long story short, a SWAPD Agency is a team of members belonging to an organization that churns high-volume sales on our website. Owning a SWAPD Agency profile will make your life easier by allowing your team members to manage your workload for you. Some of our members constantly run 20, 30, even 40 to 50 tickets at a time. This can be very cumbersome for one person to manage. By allowing agency profiles, we’re hoping that power sellers will improve on response times and the overall quality of their services.

What can a SWAPD Agency profile do for me?

Here are the current perks of owning an agency profile on SWAPD.

• Dedicated @YourAgency profile. Example: Jkr agency - diamond member - SWAPD (profile is still being built)
  • A shared inbox for all your staff. No longer will you need to chase notifications around. If (for example) one of your teammates picks up a message, it will be marked as read to all others.
  • The ability to add @YourAgency to your tickets. By inviting the profile to a transaction, all of your staff will have access to your sales tickets.
  • Any new member who registers under @YourAgency.com email will be automatically added to the staff.
  • Agents will have the ability to close tickets and modify posts.
  • Sitewide @YourAgency tagging will be enabled, allowing your staff to answer any mentions quickly.
  • Full control over your staff (add/remove members, permissions).
  • Full control over your settings (notifications/messages).
  • Full control over your agency profile (custom flair/titles).
  • Custom Agency Tag on the sales topic of your choosing.
  • New agency perk: SWAPD will occasionally push our agencies’ services via ads in the search engines, completely free!

How much does a SWAPD Agency profile cost?

It’s FREE.

What are the requirements to apply for an agency?

• At least 20,000 USD in sales.
  • VIP membership or higher.
  • High volume sales (10-20 tickets running constantly)

What are the rules?

• Agency owners are responsible for the actions of their staff members, whether in tickets or the general public.
  • No direct links or offsite contact details in the agency profile.
  • All agents have to be ID-verified.
  • For more details, see our knowledge base entry: SWAPD Agencies

That is all for now! This feature is new, and we’re still testing the possibilities. We will update you on any additional perks that may come with owning a SWAPD agency.

21 Likes

Great Initiative

2 Likes

Wow! You are always taking a new steps towards innovation! Can i apply?

1 Like

Awesome for sellers here. Don’t think i’l ever be in the mix but an API feed could be useful too if people are dealing with 50 tickets at one time

1 Like

If you meet our requirements, yes. Please keep in mind that this is for people who have a lot on their plate. If you are not currently running lots of sales tickets, then an agency profile will not be granted.

3 Likes

The service and support I have is adequate and fastly.

I have strong supports and you know. But I’m a bit of a guarantee guy, so I finish the ticket I opened on the same day and move on to another, none of my tickets have exceeded 1 day. (In terms of my services)

And I can get a name that meets the instructions for newly/fresh opened accounts (no one does this here)

For verification, my response times do not exceed 1-2 business day and I can process any category except entrepreneur.

Is it a necessity to open more tickets often?

Yes, SWAPD agencies are meant for users who are unable to manage their workload. So far it seems like you’re taking care of your customers very well.

4 Likes

It gets better for me to be guaranteed (you will appreciate it)

I admire your innovations and already good luck and good work for service providers with heavy workloads here.

1 Like

Great feature. Any agency who want to recruit a staff, I’m just a message away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Incoming message from @RandyMarsh: Want to help me run Hummus Inc? 5 dollores per month pay.

7 Likes

Instead let me acquire this big business empire of Hummus for 5.69 dollores.

1 Like

Want to help me run Hummus Inc? 5 dollores per month pay.

5 Likes

Aaaand some of our members are already trying to ruin things for everyone by directly contacting one of our agencies (offsite). Just an FYI, we’re investigating and will terminate your SWAPD memberships.

You caught me!!! :raising_hand_man:t2::running_man:t2:

Interesting!

@SWAPD thank you! Much much appreciated

1 Like

New agency perk: SWAPD will occasionally push the services of our agencies via ads in the search engines, completely free!

4 Likes

Well, since @Jkr123 is the only person utilizing this feature, we would like to ask, has it helped at all in any way?

It’s amazing! My team loves it.

Happy team = happy me = richer swapd

2 Likes

You know he is happy reading this part :slight_smile:

Glad it’s efficient for you!

1 Like