SWAPD Agencies

SWAPD Agencies

SWAPD Agencies are teams of SWAPD members from the same organization that handle high-volume sales on our platform. Owning a SWAPD Agency profile streamlines your operations by allowing your team members to share the workload. Managing multiple checkout tickets simultaneously can be challenging for one person, and creating a SWAPD Agency profile helps distribute the tasks efficiently without sharing your SWAPD membership.

Benefits of a SWAPD Agency Profile

Here are the advantages of having an agency profile on SWAPD:

• A dedicated @YourAgency profile, e.g., https://swapd.co/g/JKR-Agency.
  • A shared inbox for your staff and a dedicated notification panel, simplifying communication.
  • The ability to add @YourAgency to your checkout tickets, granting access to all staff members.
  • Automatic addition of new members under @YourAgency.com email addresses to your staff.
  • Agents can close tickets and modify posts.
  • Sitewide @YourAgency tagging for quick responses.
  • Full control over staff (add/remove members, permissions).
  • Full control over settings (notifications/messages).
  • Custom Agency Tag on your chosen sales topic.
  • New agency perk: SWAPD will occasionally promote our agencies’ services via free ads in search engines, generating more potential leads for your company.

Cost of a SWAPD Agency Profile

Setting up and maintaining a SWAPD Agency profile is entirely free, provided your SWAPD membership meets our requirements.

Requirements for Applying

To apply for a SWAPD Agency profile, you must meet the following requirements:

• At least $20,000 USD in sales.
  • VIP membership or higher.
  • High-volume sales (10-20 tickets running constantly).

Rules of Conduct

• Agency owners are responsible for the actions of their staff members.
  • No direct links or offsite contact details in the agency profile.
  • All company agents must be ID-verified.
  • Agency members created solely for agency participation are not eligible for user upgrades like VIP, Diamond Club, or Millionaire Club.

How to Apply for a SWAPD Agency Profile

Contact one of the @Administrators or send a request to support@swapd.co.

FAQ

How do I access my SWAPD Agency profile if I already own one?

You can navigate to your agency profile using the URL: https://swapd.co/g/Your-Agency-Name. Once your agency is approved, the staff will guide you through the process.

Can I edit the bio/settings of my agency?

Yes, agency owners have full control over the agency profile, including notification settings, team management, company logo, bio settings, and more.

How can clients message or mention my agency?

Clients can simply use the @tag feature to notify your agency profile. For direct messages, members can start a new message and enter your agency name as the recipient.

How do I add my agency to a checkout ticket?

To add your agency to a transaction, follow these steps:

1. Go to the open ticket you want to add your agency to.
  2. Scroll up to the first post in the checkout ticket (the one with the terms).
  3. Click Add or Remove.
  4. Enter your agency profile username.
  5. Click Send Invite.
6 Likes