Link post disappearing from Fanpages a few seconds after being posted. What gives?

I just checked this on my pages, the same thing is happening to me at the moment.

Any updates on this?

I post “normal” content and it still won’t show up if I don’t share the link as “via” other page. Meaning I include the shared post from the other page.

So we have confirmation #3. Wonder if a bug or something else? Will have to research this.

Be ready for new Pages update!

no there is no update . still same problem with all my pages

Did you manage to get the links published? When I manage to do so, they don’t get any organic reach, zero,

yes its same problem here

So maybe this is a new version of zero link reach? It looks like you guys got canned.

yes it is i can see my all pages in clickbait . Facebook

2 Likes

Wow, didn’t even know such a form existed. This will be useful for others, I will start a new topic.

1 Like

Seems like it, they’re trying to kill non-premium publishers and outbound links, it will be all video soon.

We will now use that link to verify pages before being sold :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Same problem here, started like an hour ago. I was logged into FB when suddenly got logged out, tried to login again and got a message that I got blocked and had to change my password. After I did, checked some of our pages and noticed that new posts get posted but are ghosted/deleted immediately. Tried to post different domains but all the same. Images are fine. Our pages are not listed on the appeal page. So now I’m curious what caused this and how long will it take.

1 Like

Same as rush. Tho i didn’t get logged out before. It just started ghosting/deleting the new posts. And one post that was posted after midnight got deleted as well not the ones before.

1 Like

yes , If You Repeat posting on pages after few time it will show to u That link

What link?

it happened to me same , i was tring to repost links on my pages . then they show in clickbait link

My page is not listed when i open that appeal form.

That means it’s not banned, so if you’re having link problems, it’s something else.

maybe it is update

Same probleme here. Started today