Notification to SWAPD Members: DDoS Attack Update

2 Likes

I’m trying to close some deals on the site and the nerd keeps persisting and believing that swapd is going to go down forever. Come on!

1 Like

Big nerd.

1 Like

As long as the person below exists, swapd will continue to exist, no problem.

537301_2-1

6 Likes

9 Likes

Swapd be like :

4 Likes

DDoS resumed.

3 Likes

I want to thank the geek who DDosed us for artificially inflating our traffic stats, which is causing SWAPD to blow up on activity charts! And even though the stats are inflated, a regular visitor who researches us will not know that this was a free gift from a total nerd and think, “Wow, SWAPD gets 5m visits per day; it must be really popular! Let me sign up!”

7 Likes

Rapunzel Slaps the Brat @Rapunzel

3 Likes

Boss David, who maintained her fortitude and composure against the attacks, said after eliminating the attacks:

1 Like

My last words… Thanks to the person who carried out the DDoS attack, it seems that 5-6 million people access our site every day. Thank you for making us a second Amazon.

Contact David for Your Gift, He’ll Pay You by Feeding You Sausages

2 Likes

FYI Unable to load Swapd using the Discourse app for 2-3 days now.

1 Like

We know, everyone knows because we’ve said ITT that things like these will happen.

1 Like

Host error @SWAPD :scream:

Sorry guys, the DDoS continued last night. It seems I cannot turn the firewall off because whoever is doing this waits for me when I go to sleep so he can cause mayhem. Prepare to live with annoying captcha, the firewall will now be turned on 24/7. That’s the price to pay when you become popular.

12 Likes

Thats okay. Middle finger to you kiddo

hEy lOOk aT mE i cAN dISrUpT uR sItE foR 2 mIN I aM kEvIn MiTNIcK

4 Likes

Idk why but that verification fails when I use app, I can only access from site. Whenever you start firewall I am unable to use app it keeps on crashing or just keeps giving me captcha.

Use browser for now. Firewall is set to strict.

1 Like