Notification to SWAPD Members: DDoS Attack Update

Yeah, I just closed the tab on my iPhone and it works fine

1 Like

Will try this too.

Well, this will never apply to the sissy pants nerd that is doing this.

1 Like

DDoser logic:

• Youā€™re famous
  • I hate you
  • Youā€™ve hurt me
  • I am going to hurt u (for 2 min)
  • Yay I did something
  • Changes FB bio to: Security Researcher/Hacker
  • Starts a blog - No one visits
  • Ends up on Hackforums.net selling URL shortening scripts for 5 USD
2 Likes

I am experiencing difficulties accessing the swapd application on my mobile device due to persistent CAPTCHA challenges that prevent me from proceeding.:dotted_line_face:

1 Like

Unable to open SWAPD app on Discourse in my iphone and ipad from 1 week. Had to open my Macbook to see notifications.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: I know that but I think lot of site traffic is wasting because of this reason. Canā€™t you find solution for it?

1 Like

BRB, while I try to solve the age-old problem of mitigating DDoS attack that the entire world has been unable to solve.

2 Likes

Oh, but when does it end? I have not seen such sites who face this problems on daily bases.

1 Like

It ends when the nerd attacker gets bored.

You must not browse around much. OGUsers are getting ddoses as we speak, Flippa had a big ddos a few weeks ago, even SEDO had captcha on their website a few days ago.

4 Likes

Flippa is getting ddosed right now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, but Iā€™m not against captcha, itā€™s not working for real users is the problem. It said me you have been blocked yesterday. New users registered on site and log it again will never come back to site if they see it.

1 Like

How big sites handle this situations, any idea?

1 Like

Doing this wannabe hacker stuff on big 2024 is sad :sob::joy::joy: what does he earn with this ???

2 Likes

Someone or some organization wants the marketplaces down, for some reason. Perhaps weā€™re not isolated in this seeing how OGUsers and Flippa are getting ddossed as we speak.

3 Likes

The captcha is not working on iOS SWAPD discourse app is the main problem for users right now. They need to open PC/Laptop to open SWAPD.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s working on Android app.

1 Like

Just use safari on your phoneā€¦ itā€™s practically the same.

2 Likes