Starting today, we're changing SWAPD account upgrade requirements!

Hello!

We would like to announce that we’re changing the SWAPD account upgrade requirements. We’re mainly going after VIP requirements and adding an additional SWAPD user level.

What are the changes?

Currently, our user upgrade requirements look like this:

1. VIP - 5000 USD in volume and 3x transactions minimum.
  2. Diamond Club - 100 000 USD in volume and 10x transactions minimum.
  3. Millionaire Club - 1 000 000 USD in volume and 50x transactions minimum.

So, it’s a 5-100-1000 set up. Today, we’re switching to the 10-100-1000 model, as it makes more sense. We’ve noticed that lately, gaining a VIP status is incredibly easy on our website. 5000 USD is nothing in this industry, and we often upgrade users who nearly made it out of the Safety Concern corner. We’re a little weary of branding someone VIP so fast, and it makes more sense to have a 10-100-1000 model.

New SWAPD requirements!

1. VIP status - 10 000 USD in sales/purchase volume spread across 3 transactions.
  2. Diamond Club status - 100 000 USD USD in sales/purchase volume spread across 10 transactions.
  3. Millionaire Club status - 1 000 000 USD in sales/purchase volume spread across 50 transactions.
  4. (NEW!) GOD Mode status - 10 000 000 USD in sales/purchase volume spread across 100 transactions.

The GOD Mode status perks, rules, and regulations are currently being worked on.

In conclusion

We know some of you will not like this decision, and for that, we apologize. That’s why users who registered before this announcement and are close to hitting the 5000 USD mark will receive a free Premium Membership, once they cross the 5000 USD threshold. Everyone else will have to work a little bit harder to join the higher ranks of SWAPD elites!

Thank you for reading.

23 Likes

Remember, reaching 10000 USD alone doesn’t qualify you for VIP just yet. You still have to pass an admin vote. Please remember to keep your account clean of any infractions.

15 Likes

Oh thank god, I still qualify for VIP so it can’t be stripped down.

It’s insane to see how SwapD grew over the years to the point where someone can and will reach GOD Mode

3 Likes

Debatable.

1 Like

Great decision

1 Like

Plus 365 days SWAPD membership tenure should be mandatory before they become VIP even if they have $10k Sales on their credit…

6 Likes

And 200 pushups, at once, live-streamed!

4 Likes

Yes

Mandatory :joy:

1 Like

Good Decision Also agrees with Hussey for 365 Days SWAPD membership tenure.

That’s way too long, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Marked, I’m about to get the complete the last ticket for VIP :sparkles::no_mouth:

Can I get VIP status? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Can i get a VIP status ??

1 Like

@SWAPD where is my free premium membership :slight_smile:

Never got the diamond membership
First you told multiple reasons and i had to wait 60 days, it’s been more then 90 days now i still didn’t got it.

To new milestones :clinking_glasses:

Please PM me, @zxprmedia.

But you’re already premium?

Game Over No GIF by Spacelords

Sent

2 Likes