SWAPD Business Tycoons - We're giving away 2x iPads Air, 2x AirPods Pro, and 2x AirPods (regular) to the top three buyers/sellers in January!

NOTICE

Due to a few tickets being constantly open (services) we’re making necessary adjustments so the buyer/seller can still participate. They offer services that last a long, long time (for months) without closing but continue to make monthly payouts/purchases. To compensate, we’re creating mock tickets with the users so their earnings are counted. FYI, the tickets are started with our test account @DaveK. This user will NOT be counted in the final tally, so do not worry if you see him rise in charts.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

NEW DATA FROM TODAY:

1 Like

Remember, DaveK doesn’t count (test account).

So, current lead for sellers is:

@Jkr123
@shane_c
@Nemesis

And for buyers:

@CGG
@jakeshaw
@Ysir

Yes, users who are private will not win our contest, so we’re bumping to the next available user. This should make it more interesting for everyone!

7 Likes

Heyyyyy im still in the game yoooo @Goofy @jkr123 :tada::tada:

5 Likes

Im still not in the buyer list… or am i one of the anonymous? ajhahahaha

1 Like

Your big ticket was reclosed 14 hours ago and the stats update every 24h. You should show up in 1-2 days on the table. If you don’t, please pm me @niccolomessina. Also, check if your earnings are public/private by following this guide: How to reveal your sales/purchases to the public?

2 Likes

New data from today:

2 Likes

My Total sales are 11K+ :pleading_face: @SWAPD

1 Like

Is it wrong? We’ve moved servers so the data may not fully updated yet.

1 Like

I was talking about the ranking

1 Like

Can’t help with ranking :smiley:

1 Like

The top users who do not make their profiles public by tomorrow noon CET will be disqualified from winning. Just a warning.

1 Like

5 days to go! Data from today.

Leasing sellers

@Jkr123
@shane_c
@Nemesis

Leading buyers

@CGG
@jakeshaw
Third place dropped out of the race and everyone else is private.

Nice work, everyone. Somehow @Jkr123 got lucky and managed to hold on to her spot.

4 Likes

Can I lease JKR as an affiliate? I’ll give you $5 per month

3 Likes

@RandyMarsh may be I can offer a hug and a kiss from you to my clients - I need innovative ideas to increase sales

4 Likes

Sure. I’ll take 10% of every client I hug though.

1 Like

More like they’ll pay 10% extra to avoid it.

1 Like

No one invited you to join our discussions.

1 Like

No one invited you to Swapd.

2 Likes

@RandyMarsh we have a deal

2 Likes