SWAPD Business Tycoons - We're giving away 2x iPads Air, 2x AirPods Pro, and 2x AirPods (regular) to the top three buyers/sellers in January!

Congratz to all winners and where is my Swapd hoodie :joy::full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :sparkling_heart: :100:

2 Likes

sexy

3 Likes

RandyMarsh: Coon

1 Like

Any prize for last spots? Holla

4 Likes

Tears in my eyes!

Our 3rd place user @Nemesis donated the funds meant for his prize to our victim fund which will be presented today (or tomorrow). We sincerely appreciate that.

EVERYONE LOVE @Nemesis RIGHT NOW!

15 Likes

We’re sad to say that we didn’t think this contest through all the way, because shipping from Apple is very difficult to six different addresses from all over the globe. We called, we wrote, but Apple said they can’t help much other than “just try to directly go to the Apple site in a particular country and order from there.” We could do that, but we couldn’t get a company invoice unless we order from our home country. Our sincerest apologies! It was our first contest so we’re learning as we go along.

We’re now issuing cash payments directly to the winners based on the value of the won item, so they can (hopefully) purchase their well-deserved trophies themselves. We’re covering all money transit fees + throwing in a little extra to cover shipping costs.

Thank you for understanding. We hope our next contest will be easier, as the items will be shipped from Amazon.com. I’ve personally ordered things from our home base (EU) and had packages shipped to many different countries, so I hope we won’t experience the same problems.

3 Likes

Thanks got my funds :heart:

4 Likes

@shane_c - Paid (wire)
@CGG - Paid
@Jkr123 - Paid (wire)
@Ysir - Paid
@Nemesis - Donated (Thank you)
@jakeshaw - Paid

Thanks again for playing and being SWAPD Business Tycoons!

9 Likes

Thank you :facepunch:t2::100::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

I made 22$+ of acquistion.
Only 8 showed.
BOOOOOOOOOO.
Not fair.

1 Like

@niccolomessina

If you are speaking of your sales from a few weeks ago it’s because the big 20K ticket was started as 6000 USD value, you’ve later on added additional items. Unfortunately, only the original amount is taken in by the system when the terms are accepted. I believe @Alpha warned you afterward and wanted to create a mock ticket to supplement it, not sure if you responded to that PM or not.

Either way, your current tickets you have will place you on the map 48 hours after they close :slight_smile:
This way you will have a chance to win here: SWAPD Gamers Edition Contest! - We're giving away handheld consoles and gaming accessories to the top 5 buyers/sellers for the month of February

1 Like

I can also adjust your lifetime earnings if you like.

@staff We should start something like this again, It’s always awesome to have these contests.

2 Likes

We will, once income picks up. Unfortunately, since March everything is rolling downhill. Expenses are up, the workload is up, but earnings are down. And the funny thing is we hold a record amount of funds in escrow and traffic is somewhat the same. Go figure.

7 Likes

Would be very happy to vin one of the giveaway products!

Lets do an email already

1 Like

Things are improving on the back end @Mac (financially) so we may resume our giveaways soon. But first, we have to roll out the new features we’re working on :slight_smile: And we have many!

1 Like

Christmas giveaway :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

That’s actually not a bad idea.