SWAPD Business Tycoons - We're giving away 2x iPads Air, 2x AirPods Pro, and 2x AirPods (regular) to the top three buyers/sellers in January!

Man i spent all i have on it. No gas no earphones now

2 Likes

Relevant:

2 Likes

am I the only one who thought it was top 3 buyers + sellers combined? :joy:

2 Likes

Exactly man, cheers lol
Waiting for the earphones thnx

3 Likes

Are there days where you are NOT drinking, @MrSixdigits?

2 Likes

Man gotta spend his cash somehow

1 Like

Next contest bottles of champagne & cigars please

4 Likes

Ill take it

1 Like

Maybe take out the anonymous users and let us little guys have a shot who followed the rules :grin:

2 Likes

We’re still discussing with staff how to handle that.

2 Likes

I did not receive any discussion inquiry

1 Like

Really? Wow so much for FedEx, probably lost the memo.

2 Likes

NOTICE

Due to a few tickets being constantly open (services) we’re making necessary adjustments so the buyer/seller can still participate. They offer services that last a long, long time (for months) without closing but continue to make monthly payouts/purchases. To compensate, we’re creating mock tickets with the users so their earnings are counted. FYI, the tickets are started with our test account @DaveK. This user will NOT be counted in the final tally, so do not worry if you see him rise in charts.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

NEW DATA FROM TODAY:

1 Like

Remember, DaveK doesn’t count (test account).

So, current lead for sellers is:

@Jkr123
@shane_c
@Nemesis

And for buyers:

@CGG
@jakeshaw
@Ysir

Yes, users who are private will not win our contest, so we’re bumping to the next available user. This should make it more interesting for everyone!

7 Likes

Heyyyyy im still in the game yoooo @Goofy @jkr123 :tada::tada:

5 Likes

Im still not in the buyer list… or am i one of the anonymous? ajhahahaha

1 Like

Your big ticket was reclosed 14 hours ago and the stats update every 24h. You should show up in 1-2 days on the table. If you don’t, please pm me @niccolomessina. Also, check if your earnings are public/private by following this guide: How to reveal your sales/purchases to the public?

2 Likes

New data from today:

2 Likes

My Total sales are 11K+ :pleading_face: @SWAPD

1 Like