SWAPD Business Tycoons - We're giving away 2x iPads Air, 2x AirPods Pro, and 2x AirPods (regular) to the top three buyers/sellers in January!

Let us revisit that second place tomorrow

giphy

Looks like it’s “ON.”

7 Likes

Just completed another ticket. @SWAPD I am loving this race!

4 Likes

@Jkr123 it didn’t book yet :stuck_out_tongue: Needs to be closed, most likely tomorrow.

RESULTS FOR TODAY!

The 30-day columns look like a close race except for @Jkr123, but everyone should remember that the column still counts tickets from December.

1 Like

Since it’s the 8th today, the 7-day column gives the true representation of what’s going on. However, this is SWAPD. One day you’re on the bottom (like @RandyMarsh), and one day you’re on top, like @Jkr123.
The chart will get pretty wild at the end of the month once people start closing big deals that are scheduled.

1 Like

@SWAPD I know which is why it will look better tomorrow or Monday :slight_smile:

Just give the man his ipad and stop this madness :joy:

You can give this woman her iPad :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The only woman here is @RandyMarsh

5 Likes

This contest is like letting Conor McGregor fight Jake Paul.
@Jkr123 congrats queen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I am sorry to say the amount booked will be the one in the original terms and not the double you’ve made from the BTC fluctuation :smiley: We cannot change the original price as our system doesn’t allow it.

1 Like

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Oh well let’s go complete more tickets then

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

Two new buyers joined and grabbed top spots today!

1 Like

@Jkr123 I need help here to keep the top spot as buyer this month! Question is can you deliver that fast ? :princess: :man_shrugging:t2:

Don’t worry. Just message me. I’ll find something you can buy to stay on top :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rocket: Sending Dmmmmmmm

Why I am not in the list??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Because your tickets are not yet completed!

Today’s stats:

Things would have looked different as we had a 25,000 USD ticket close last night. However, since the buyer/seller picked the “other” category it didn’t count. That’s why you should always use service/item. The other category is saved for trades only (and super odd requests). We do not count those and never will.

P.S. We’ve warned the users in the ticket about this but they didn’t seem to care.

2 Likes