VERIFICATION ( blue tick) on IG or FB for 1400$ (CHEAPEST ON SWAPD)

Not cheapest on site. Should change the title or lower your price. Good luck with sales!

Who you feel giving this price now?

Cheapest on-site is $999. Also someone doing it for $1,000.

1 Like

I asked who, and which thread. Please re-check with them again. :slight_smile:

Taking orders today!

Still available?

Yes bro.

I am ready please contact

Doing verifications- cheapest today.

Cheapest on swapd deal is on. Bring up real musicians cases asap!

Taking fresh orders today.

1 Like

Any orders , let me know!

Do we need to have our own press?

Yes , i’m only doing submissions. And that too on the lowest price here on swapd, but, only for real musicians/artists.

I understand why you don’t answer my messages, it’s the minimum of respect!

We had a deal, you didn’t respect it and I see that I’m not the only one you ignore, we’re not children, give me a private return.

I provided him with a merlin id to open a portal, the guy took my merlin id and never sent me back?

WHERE IS THE RESPECT?

I am obliged to come here to be able with the minimum of a view on my message so that it wakes up

This guy, sent the merlin id’s to everyone , so that someone will open portal for him, without any deal or anything. How lame!

And when i came to know about how much that id is with people, from the moment i never wanted to deal with you. So yes, its over. Thankyou

Finally an answer, thank you very much!

Now coming to the point, I gave you a merlin id and you never gave me a private feedback?

The only way to get feedback is to trade under your public posts so people can see the other side of the story, is that normal?

Thank you.