VINE 2 will soon hit the app stores (it's called byte). Get your byte beta invite now!

Choose one that is relatively new, like within 3 years because they arent planning on supporting older androids

No one:
Yair trying to get into byte beta:
Why will you not accept me into beta?

4 Likes

Those are the only phones we have in Israel bro. what’s the problem

So this is basically like tik tok ?

Tiktok will be the winner in the race until and unless there is some huge amount of out of the world marketing for this app.

TikTok is very different. This app is limited to 6.5 second loops, and the audience is different, the vibes are just different. TikTok is just a temporary place everyone went to to fill the void Vine left, There are many HUGE former vine stars, like Zach King, on the beta, ready to promote it. I would say combined the large personalities on byte have a reach of close to a billion users.

Can’t spend the time in a crap of a platform like tik tok even it fetches revenue.

But if the audience arr mature then it’s so much fun

2 Likes

The byte audience is older so far. Plus with 6.5 seconds vs 15 it makes the truly creative people stand out.

1 Like

Do you reply on privat messages? :smiley:

On TikTok?

Tinder

Only on grindr, @RandyMarsh told me as he has the top fan/user badge there.

1 Like

You just said you use grindr. What a fail on ur behalf. And ure right. I dont mind. I like gays. Why are u so homophobic. U trying to roast me with a grindr joke wow its 2019 brunhhhh

1 Like

How they use same 2 same sites/app like Swapd? :open_mouth: And also use all features like Swapd. @SWAPD

So keep signing out and reloggin in other email to signup? I get this message

@Scout - They use Discourse.org for their forum software, which we use, also.

@bottingworld - I think they block out multiple submissions via IP or sessions, but I could be wrong.

Just as a note: I put the SWAPD app now my homescreen/1st page!
Just let me know when I get the VIP badge :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worth a try. I remember i started using IG the first week it came out then slept on it.
Bad mistake

Thanks so much!!

1 Like