FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM VERIFICATION

Service type:
Facebook and Instagram Verification for Public Figures

Price:

2500$ Facebook (Fanpage or Personal Profile )
3000$ Instagram

Requirements :
If you are interested, send on DM the full requirements, for a personal review if you can have chances to get verified.
Please don’t ask to Google your name for give you chances get verified, or just provide the articles. You had to provide FULL REQUIREMENTS mentioned here, without that I can’t saw anything

• Link to submit (FB or IG)
  • Link to connected FB Fanpage (required for Instagram)
  • Link of other socials
  • Website
  • Wikipedia (good chances to get verified)
  • Press Articles (must be about you as main subject, so not like “top 500 instagrammers to follow”, with high DA - minium 10 on valid sources
  • ID
  • Few changes required on the account (example a professional bio and other things)

Description:

We are able to do since few connections with Media Partners, like all guys here who can provide legit verification on FB/IG for their clients :slight_smile:

Process can take up few hours for Facebook, and 1-2 day for Instagram. But since we can’t do unlimited request, let’s saw we need a week as timeframe (From when i get your confirmation, to when will be submitted and hear back)

Payments accepted :

TransferWise (once you got verified) + you had to cover the fee for it + Swapd fee

Note :

• We can’t use India press. At FB now they know this articles it’s used to verify normal people who have money to pay for get articles.

• We can’t use podcast links (itunes , spotify etc)

• We can’t use medium or Buzzfeed and websites like that where everyone can write

• We can’t provide PR Articles. You must be ready with full requirements if you are interested to do with us

Only accepted press with minium 70/80 DA, like Thrive Global, Huffingpost, Forbes, Influencive, Entrepeneur, Inc etc

Use this website for know the domain authority of the article you have, so first of all you can know yourself if you can have serious chances to get verified :
https://smallseotools.com/it/domain-authority-checker/ (or any other else)

Feel free to ask any questions you have. I’m very looking to provide a top seller of this services here :slightly_smiling_face::handshake:

2 Likes

You can only do public figures, not brands?

pm sent

1 Like

Only if it’s related to media (TV radio music label etc

pmed you

1 Like

All articles on indian news are not accepted anymore ?

Not sure going to try today with a client.

2 Likes

Please @Elysian let me know, as i have all my articles in indian known websites, some of them are also verified on instagram.

1 Like

My media partner said can’t use all Indian press. Maybe a few if you have a good part of other articles on rilevant media

1 Like

Okey got it, but i think as / the rules of @Swapd service like this wont be available unless you can verify one if the admins for free to prove the Legitimacy of the service.
Just FYI incase you are new here.

What’s the point?
It’s there any issues with my thread? It’s writed I’m opened to try verification for verified users on Swapd for proof my service it’s valid

I’m just saying what i know bro, i hope u are one of the ppl that can deliver this.
I’ll be the 1st person who will deal with u incase u had any successful submission…

I saw on your profile u are also providing articles ? Are these website reliable for instagram ? Like fox and the rest on your profile ?

1 Like

I have many verified off-site, very knowed on the verification business since many years . But decided to host my services here too for expand my clients. I’m waiting to get a valid client with the best requirements to try how’s going. Can’t submit everyone who ask. So waiting to get reached from the best one and will keep everyone posted about how’s going the first submission

1 Like

No sorry I had to delete it. Buzzfeed / Medium isn’t accepted anymore and fox Nbc ABC etc it’s simple article hosted on 200/250 websites, can’t use them anymore as a reliable press articles

1 Like

Okey :+1: Hope u’ll find someone then with a pro pr so we can check ur service

2 Likes

I’ve actually worked with the seller in the past and can confirm he cam deliver on verification.

1 Like

Can you provide PR and verification?

1 Like

please pm

No. Want to get people with press already so I’ll not wast time of anyone