Facebook / Instagram Verification (check new thread on details)

Service moved on a new thread :

Feedbacks :

14 Likes

You can only do public figures, not brands?

pm sent

1 Like

Only if it’s related to media (TV radio music label etc

pmed you

1 Like

All articles on indian news are not accepted anymore ?

Not sure going to try today with a client.

2 Likes

Please @Elysian let me know, as i have all my articles in indian known websites, some of them are also verified on instagram.

1 Like

My media partner said can’t use all Indian press. Maybe a few if you have a good part of other articles on rilevant media

2 Likes

Okey got it, but i think as / the rules of @SWAPD service like this wont be available unless you can verify one if the admins for free to prove the Legitimacy of the service.
Just FYI incase you are new here.

What’s the point?
It’s there any issues with my thread? It’s writed I’m opened to try verification for verified users on Swapd for proof my service it’s valid

I’m just saying what i know bro, i hope u are one of the ppl that can deliver this.
I’ll be the 1st person who will deal with u incase u had any successful submission…

I saw on your profile u are also providing articles ? Are these website reliable for instagram ? Like fox and the rest on your profile ?

1 Like

I have many verified off-site, very knowed on the verification business since many years . But decided to host my services here too for expand my clients. I’m waiting to get a valid client with the best requirements to try how’s going. Can’t submit everyone who ask. So waiting to get reached from the best one and will keep everyone posted about how’s going the first submission

3 Likes

No sorry I had to delete it. Buzzfeed / Medium isn’t accepted anymore and fox Nbc ABC etc it’s simple article hosted on 200/250 websites, can’t use them anymore as a reliable press articles

1 Like

Okey :+1: Hope u’ll find someone then with a pro pr so we can check ur service

2 Likes

I’ve actually worked with the seller in the past and can confirm he cam deliver on verification.

2 Likes

Can you provide PR and verification?

1 Like

please pm

1 Like

No. Want to get people with press already so I’ll not wast time of anyone