Instagram Blue tick VERIFIED Followers, Likes, Comments and more… [Guaranteed & Manual Process]

Service type: Various Engagement from Real Instagram Verified accounts

Price: $50 or more…

Description: I am selling the most valuable, Cheapest and guaranteed Engagement activity from real Verified people on Instagram.

My method is sharing your post or username to my network of verified people who are connected directly through me.

Services I’m offering are: Verified Custom & Random Comments, IG Verified LIKES, Verified Followers etc.

The service is reliable and all Manual.
And since, It’s a manual service it might take 2h/48h from the time of your order to get the full numbers.

IF YOU MIX 2 OR MORE SERVICES the PRICES DROP :chart_with_downwards_trend: drastically.

Pricing (SWAPD fees on me too🤘) :

Comments
10 Verified Random Comments : $50 (Mixed WW)
15 Verified Random Comments : $60 (Mixed WW)
10 Verified Random Comments : $65 (US/UK/Tier 1) :us:

Custom Comments
10 Verified Custom Comments : $50 (Middle Eastern (Gulf)
20 Verified Custom Comments : $60 (Middle Eastern (Gulf)
10 Verified Custom Comments : $70 (WW Mixed)
10 Verified Custom Comments : $80 (US/UK/Tier 1 countries)

Followers :
10 Verified Followers : $70 (Middle Eastern (Gulf)
20 Verified Followers : $100 (Middle Eastern (Gulf)
25 Verified Followers : $115 (Middle Eastern (Gulf)
10 Verified Followers : $90 (Mixed WW)
20 Verified Followers : $130 (Mixed WW)
10 Verified Followers : $120 (US/European/Tier 1 countries)
20 Verified Followers : $170 (US/European/Tier 1 countries)

20 Verified Likes : $69 (Mixed WW)
50 Verified Likes : $149 (Mixed WW)
100 Verified Likes : $199 (Mixed WW)

———————————
:package: P :package: A :package: C :package: K :package: A :package: G :package: E :package: S :package:

Package 1 : $199
10 Verified likes + 10 Verified Random Comments, x5 (next or existing posts/reels) + 20 Verified Followers

Package 2 : $280
13 Verified likes + 10 CUSTOM Comments, x5 (next or existing posts/reels) + 25 Verified Followers

Package 3 (best value) : $449
13 Verified likes + 10 CUSTOM Comments, x10 (next or existing posts/reels) + 30 Verified Followers.
Add on for this package : Get 10 verified high following profiles US/European followers for extra $50.

Package 4 : $99 (2nd top selling)
10 Verified likes + 10 Verified Random but APT Comments 10 Posts max (Upcoming or existing posts/reels)
30 Non-Verified Likes & Comments (both) Per Post

Package 5 : $249
10 Verified likes + 10 Verified Random but APT Comments, 30 posts max (Upcoming or existing posts/reels) + 20 Verified Followers

ALSO SELLING MONTHLY PACKAGES

Many resell from me including some panels plus I provide high quality Tier 1 profiles with high no. of followers Exclusive profiles only accessible through me :raised_hands: People who tried this service can vouch for me.

CLICK this for PROOFS/Screenshots👈

Safe to say, I’ll be the cheapest, safest and most reliable on here.

As Said above, SWAPD fees is on me.

Payment : USDT, ETH, BTC & BankWires (10% extra)

No drops Guaranteed for Comments & Likes.
(Free Refill if drops what more do you need?)

Lets open some ticket and I’ll be of any assistance if you need me.

Feedback - :star::star::star::star::star:
Click this for FEEDBACK

34 Likes

JESUS, 50K$ FOR ENGAGEMENT???

I can get any post on the explore for 0.1% of that price lol

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: thanks for the correction @hyno That was a typo.

It’s “$50”** only.

2 Likes

How?

3 Likes

I think hyno means ordering impressions/views which show up under the explore insight. You’re not really being put on the explore page, but insights read that.

We provide screenshots of posts on the explore page aswell

I am doing this in the same price as well ($50) but, I’m currently providing Engagement from Verified people.
As this thread is about that.
HMU Swapdsters, if you need it. :raised_hands:

1 Like

you’re not able to guarantee it though ( explore page )

Can’t you see this service is not about hitting the Explore page :person_shrugging: I am providing Engagement from verified people.

Why are we mixing two things?

If you can do that (explore) + will provide the above mentioned services then make a new thread. Please don’t spam mine. It was a typo, I corrected it. You don’t have to comment again & again to show what you can do on someone else’s thread. Just make a new thread. That’s it.

6 Likes

you said it yourself…

Ok whatever goodbye

:man_facepalming:t2:
Gotta read the next lines man. “Engagement” is written there
And yeah thanks. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Lets do this while we at it!

:fire:Package 3 is the best selling Package with the additional add-on.

Lets do this :fire:

I hate people who offer their services on someone else’s post. He’s also doing verified US followers which is a big difference.

5 Likes

Yeah bro I don’t understand that either. Thanks :raised_hands:
and then they want to snatch clients away and then add $20 Swapd fees on top of it :joy:

@everyone
I always try to over-deliver and give after-sales service as well.

Plus everything is guaranteed for lifetime and followers for 30 days atleast and most follow for longer/lifetime.

Plus, many panels & providers sell this service through me. So, I can safely say I’m the cheapest.

Some Profiles are only exclusive to me and people who bought this service from me can vouch for that.

Just show me the profiles from the Panel you get then, I will deliver through different profiles. That’s it.

Just had to think of Swapd fees + transfer fees + the amount I pay to these Verified Profile/Accounts. Hence these prices on here.

1 Like

+Vouch, I bought 45 Verified Followers, and 30 Verified Likes, the seller over-deliver the service, will definitely buy again in the future.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the review bro :raised_hands:

I’d be glad to offer my services to you again. :handshake:

1 Like

Make a thread then instead of commenting on his. ….

3 Likes

@Rayman just report their comment to admins and they will remove it. Very low-life of them to do this

Anyways , GLWS :100: Amazing service .

6 Likes

Thank you so much @holma :raised_hands::relaxed:

And @humaira just reported his comment to Swapd.
Btw, Thank you for always being helpful to others Humaira :fire::white_heart:

@everyone

Don’t trust Cheap panels they always have something you don’t know up their sleeves.
Or someone re-selling through these panels.

I’m directly connected to these profiles and would and can send unique profiles to you.
And can provide you unique accounts’ Engagement and follow.

Many resell from me including some panels plus I provide high quality Tier 1 profiles with high no. of followers Exclusive profiles only accessible through me :raised_hands: People who tried this service can vouch for me.

CLICK this for PROOFS/Screenshots👈

Safe to say, I’ll be the cheapest, safest and most reliable on here.

3 Likes