Our sales/purchase tracking system is up! We need your help, calling all beta testers!

All those sales and you cant even send us to a strip club

@SWAPD Really cool system
When are the competitions starting😃

Works nicely for me

Thank god I dont need to pay fees for your shitty site with the nub admins that keep changing my BIO! can u please lock it

2 Likes

4 Likes

@SWAPD is this all from March 2020 and on wards?

Or is it all time? Mean from the first ticket till today?

Only from March 2020. It counts all sales volume since the last 10 months.

@SWAPD seems like my buy/sell volume data isn’t accurate :wink: I had it checked with @Goofy a few days ago and both seems different.

@Jkr123 entire buy volume is just 15k? Wow! So that means all that volume goes to… :smile:

@mayan I think swapd mentioned that my purchases haven’t fully been updated.

1 Like

We’re at 95% readiness. Most bugs are gone! We will now start to adjust the values for members.
To do that, see this topic:

1 Like

Found one more bug, the top user chart will be updated tomorrow. Some users shouldn’t be there due to a fractions bug. This will get fixed with the new update.

Still tracking a pesky bug that gave some single users 100K in purchases just with one ticket :smiley:

2 Likes

So that’s how people get into the Diamond club… :stuck_out_tongue:

If you get 100K in combined sales/purchases, you get to the Diamond club, correct?

Also, the overall amount sold on SWAPD is no longer accurate. On the page, it says we’ve had over three million in sales volume, but the true number is 2.8 (since march). The total keeps rising because we’re manually adding user sales prior to March 2020.

1 Like

If you have a somewhat clean track record, yes.

Diamond Club :gem: here I come!

1 Like

Wow can’t believe I’am in top 10 🥲

3 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

For users who want to make their profiles public: How to reveal your sales/purchases to the public?

We keep adding users past data so the top charts are currently a battleground (changing every day).