####### WE DON'T CARE - TAKE 50% OF OUR MONEY #######

In an unprecedented move, we’ve decided to give away 50% of our earnings. Have we gone crazy? Yes.

Hear us out…

What would you say if we offered you one hundred dollars? How about 500 USD? Not enough? How does 5K sound? Good? Yes, there is a slight catch, but it’s an easy task that anyone can handle. We’ve decided to further promote our SWAPD Rewards plan and add an additional bonus to make it enticing for you to start inviting new members onto our platform. So, throughout the month of September, any new member whom you’ve invited will earn you a 50% SWAPD commission from his/her first sale/purchase.

Wait, I am a noob and don’t understand you, SWAPD!

SWAPD Rewards offers a lifetime of 2% earnings from all sales/purchases made by the people you referred. However, with our additional one-time bonus, you will receive a 50% share of our SWAPD fee.

For example:

1. You referred a new member to SWAPD. We will call him @RandyMarsh.
  2. @RandyMarsh is a total noob, but he managed to make a 30 000 USD sale. It’s his first deal on SWAPD.
  3. Since @RandyMarsh is new, the SWAPD fee for his transaction is set at 9%.
  4. That means SWAPD.co earned 2700 USD from @RandyMarsh’s sale.
  5. Thanks to our 50% SWAPD rewards promo, you would instantly be paid out 50%, which is 1350 USD.

This sounds too good to be true!

It’s true! Not only will you get a nice injection of cash, but every transaction your referred user makes after will also earn you 2%, for life. Sharing our links and inviting new members is easier than ever, thanks to our new SWAPD Rewards upgrades.

Promo Rules!

1. Transactions under 250 USD do not apply. If the signed-up member makes a small first-time transaction, you’re out of luck.
  2. This promo will run throughout the entire month of September. If we receive good feedback, we may make this a permanent thing.
  3. PayPal was our go-to method when paying out SWAPD Rewards, but since the payouts may be larger now, we reserve the right to switch to bank wire if needed.
  4. All other SWAPD Rewards rules still apply.
  5. If you plan to refer people, you need to be ID-Verified.

GO GET THEM, HUSTLERS!

22 Likes

Frequently asked questions.

Coming soon.

2 Likes

Also, just an FYI. Some SWAPD transactions range well into XXX XXX digits. Some food for thought :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damn, I’m gonna have some competition now in referrals :sweat_smile: .

1 Like

Also to those thinking this wouldn’t be a great deal.

I’ve managed to refer 500 Members so far.
Some are even VIP members, so keep it up and make SWAPD go viral :new_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Ways to promote!

1. FB/IG is a no-go, our links are banned there.
  2. YouTube works!
  3. TikTok works!
  4. Twitter works!
  5. Other forums and marketplaces work! (Please do not spam and abide by the platform rules)
  6. Mouth-to-mouth works!
  7. Telegram groups, why not?
  8. Have a website with an audience? That works too!
  9. Forcing someone at knifepoint, that works also!
  10. Paid ads, that works too!

Sharing our links and inviting new members is easier than ever, thanks to our new SWAPD Rewards upgrades.

8 Likes

Can confirm.

4 Likes

Hopefully, this kid that randomly messaged me on Telegram trying to sell me nudes of a female will join and make me some money! Fingers crossed

13 Likes

14 Likes

dayum the referral program just became much more interesting

2 Likes

@Brant I want u to join with my referral :smiley:

2 Likes

Just so you know, you can add your referral link to my threads & directly link a model account I’m selling. Makes it even easier for him :smiley:

2 Likes

Please Coehn. It’s a real hot female thats wants me, not a “him”

2 Likes

Lmaooo

So all those turkish scammers selling verified …all you?

Nah mate, I target Europe & US. and i bring mostly buyers not sellers :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Already introduced many sellers to swapd which are now almost diamond members.
Didn’t used referral link however :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Going to create few accounts and using family members ID’s, nobody can stops me to become millionaire as my account name says :moneybag::moneybag:

6 Likes

How much did you make off those referrals?